Dragoon Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragoon Evolution

We New, We Reborn, We Evolved... We are ONE!!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch this space....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TooLucky

TooLucky

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Watch this space.... Empty
PostSubject: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Hey,

Just thought I'd let you know, Deimos Arc is planning an event for late July. A ways off, I know, but thought I'd get you thinking about it.

The idea is that it's a murder investigation/scavenger hunt type of thing. It will be cross server, so you'd need an alt on Vector (if you don't have one already). Details and storyline are still being ironed out, but we are planning on giving away $75mil info and 2 Area K trench coats per server (one male, one female). Also, this is being planned as a team event, so even if you don't have or want an alt on Vector, it will be possible to complete as long as some team members do. This will be a long event, possibly taking as much as 2 days to complete. Hope we can spark some interesst!

TL
Back to top Go down
WickedDragoon
Admin
WickedDragoon

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:59 pm

Great, thanks for letting us know about this. Make sure to inform us of any updates.
Back to top Go down
https://dragoonevolution.editboard.com
IXISoLjAIXI

IXISoLjAIXI

Male Number of posts : 134
Work at : HIGH SCHOOL
I do for fun : GAMES BASEBALL AND ETC

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:18 am

wow i whould lov to take place in it but i only have one rsi and hes only lvl 17 on recursion so yea lol
Back to top Go down
TooLucky

TooLucky

Male Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:08 am

Don't worry Sol, as I said, It's a team event. As long as your team has someone at least lvl 40 (since it will be necessary for some one to visit 01), and your team has someone available on Vector, you will be able to participate. Of course, the lower your lvl, the more challenging it will likely be, but who doesn't like a challenge?
Back to top Go down
IXISoLjAIXI

IXISoLjAIXI

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:23 pm

i love a challenge but im not that sure if i know anyone on vector ill have to ask around

afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
kbabe1219

kbabe1219

Female Number of posts : 20
Localization : Gloucester, VA
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:56 am

Great idea about the cross server hunt I have a character on vector still a low lvl but I can fix that prob
Back to top Go down
IXISoLjAIXI

IXISoLjAIXI

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:50 pm

maybe d can help me or ill just make an rsi to find someone on it lol ill find a way any one needa partner =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch this space....   Watch this space.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch this space....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragoon Evolution :: The Matrix Online :: Live Events-
Jump to: