Dragoon Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragoon Evolution

We New, We Reborn, We Evolved... We are ONE!!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanted to reply...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
illustrious1

illustrious1

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Just wanted to reply... Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to reply...   Just wanted to reply... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:13 pm

....but the thread was locked.
I just wanted to say that, ofcoarse, I am still a friend of the faction WD.

But, I have always said that if the Drama got to much I would leave, and such is the case......I just will not be a part of the Drama and Trash talking involved with fac life.

Mabey the pressure was too much for me.....but it was a self-placed pressure.....I was on waaaay more than anyone else......which in turn, gave me more responsability. Although kbabe was helping a great deal.......no one but Dy was on enough to really take the burden off me......but like I said, that's my own fault for wanting, and having enough time, to play as much as I do.

Nightstrike ran off cause of me.....I was so busy takeing care of what I needed to do for my crew that when he was on, I was the only one on most of the time when he was and, I couldn't help him cause I had my own decent sized crew to take care of. Make sure that I had what I needed for them when they started logging on that day.

All in All....I think the fac will florish now without so many mouths to feed, so to speak.

Just remember......I am still a friend of the fac. Smile
Back to top Go down
IXISoLjAIXI

IXISoLjAIXI

Male Number of posts : 134
Work at : HIGH SCHOOL
I do for fun : GAMES BASEBALL AND ETC
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to reply...   Just wanted to reply... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:45 am

=[
Back to top Go down
TheHidden01

Male Number of posts : 7
Localization : HvrCFT Unus Occultus
Work at : Zion
I do for fun : Sex
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to reply...   Just wanted to reply... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:48 am

/mood fidgety

TH
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwaysdragoons.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to reply...   Just wanted to reply... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to reply...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragoon Evolution :: Friends Of Dragoons :: General Stuff-
Jump to: